From left to right..
1. Pool and Bbq family bonding time!
2. Harper's Bazaar Mag feat. Carey Mulligan keeping me company at the doctor's office
3. Seven Cheese Tortellini with Basil Pesto Sauce, yum!
4. Long Branch Beach with some close friends!
5. Atlantic City get-away with the family!
6. Me and my cousin Vivian
7. My cousin showing off his abs...
8. Carousel at the boardwalk
9. New friends at my Rutgers Orientation
Although I've been working so much this month, I feel like I had a lot accomplished as well. Hanging out with my friends before they all go away to college and having that family bonding time we have annually. I can't believe it's already August, which means Summer is almost over and Fall is right around the corner, which also means school's going to start soon. The nerves of going to school and living in a completely new environment and area hasn't exactly hit me yet but I'm sure I'll feel it while going college dorm shopping. After quitting my job on the 15th of August, I will definitely take that chance to see my friends one last time and make the most out of what's left of my summer vacation! Hope you all had a lovely July because I know I did!