Sunday, July 28, 2013

Weekend Get-Away Photo Diary!
























I could not have asked for a better weekend these past few days! It felt so good to just relax and be with family. From hanging out in the hotel to tanning on the beach and walking the boardwalk, we all had so much fun. My nephew and niece had a blast at the boardwalk arcades and rides while the girls enjoyed bathing under the sun at the beach. Looking through these photos, I realize how crazy my family is but that's exactly why I love them the way I do. I can't wait to have another family reunion before the summer ends!

For my outfit details, I'm wearing a bikini from H&M. At night on the boardwalk, I changed into an embellished tank from H&M and a black high-low skirt from Urban Outfitters with my Urban Outfitters crossbody and Steve Madden embellished sandals.

-Selina


No comments:

Post a Comment