Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Rainy Day BBQ

Opening her birthday gift!

Yay! She found out they were TOMs! 
Showing off those cute shoes!

Kisses for me <3
H&M Embellished Tank Top/H&M Shorts/Steve Madden Embellished Thong Sandals/Alex&Ani Bangles
This past Sunday, I was invited to a BBQ in honor of my family friend, Anthony, coming back from the Marines for a few weeks. The weather didn't go according to our plan so it started pouring out of nowhere but the food was good and so was the company! I also got the chance to finally give my best friend Vicky, her birthday present and I'm so glad she loves them!

Now, I know this isn't really an OOTD post but I decided to just add in the details of my outfit anyway. My whole outfit is actually from H&M, which isn't surprising since it's one of my favorite places to shop. I got the two items during their Summer Sale so everything was super inexpensive! I got the tank top for $7 and the shorts for $10 (what a steal!).

-Selina

No comments:

Post a Comment