Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Statement Necklace

Urban Outfitters Silence & Noise Placed Mesh Pullover Sweater/ZARA Cheetah Print Flats
 Over the weekend, I did a lot of damage to my wallet and debit card. On Saturday, I went to the city and did some shopping and then Monday after school I went to Jersey Gardens with some friends and bought even more stuff (I just couldn't resist since there were so many outlet stores!) Some of the things I picked up these past few days were the Beige Sweater from UO and the Coral Statement Necklace from Charlotte Russe.

 I've been trying to find a statement necklace for Spring and transform my jewelery collection to more vibrant colored and big statement accessories and I just so happened to pick up this necklace for $5 at Charlotte Russe! Bright colors and large pieces of jewelery are must-haves for Spring since it brightens up your look.



JewelMint White Watch

Charlotte Russe Short Gemstone Statement Necklace

Francesca's Boutique Mum Studs
-Selina

No comments:

Post a Comment