Monday, April 8, 2013

Key Club DCON 2013



This past weekend I attended my very last DCON ever. I've been going for the past 3 years and every single time I go it's such a fun and amazing experience. But I think out of the 3 years that I've been attending DCON this year has by far been the most fun partly because the weather was so cooperative and the everyone that went were all so close with each other. The one thing I'm definitely gonna miss when I leave for college is my board and position as President. I cannot ask for a better board than I have had this year and I'm so proud of each and everyone of them especially Penny for winning the position as District Treasurer. I hope they'll make our school's key club even bigger and better after I leave and I'm definitely gonna come back to visit!

-Selina









No comments:

Post a Comment