Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Blazers









F21 Sweater, F21 Blazer, Gap Bootcut Corduroy Pants, Nine West Desired Platform Pumps, F21 Gold Choker
I really like this outfit! I don't really wear corduroy but I love how they go with this outfit. I also love how there's a kind of nautical feel from the outfit because of the blazer. I had a presentation in one of my classes today and I had to dress up so I went straight for the blazer. I absolutely love how you can dress blazers up or down, but in this case I dressed it up and went for a more formal look. Blazers are perfect in the fall/winter time and since today was about 62 degrees, it kept me warm enough that I didn't have to wear a jacket. I also love my nude Nine West platforms! They're not the regular nude pumps/platforms out there cause one of the sides of the heel is covered with metal with Nine West engraved on it. I also wore Gold choker with these really pretty detailing from F21. This was one of the things that I bought on Black Friday and I absolutely love it.

If you're wondering what I'm wearing on my lips, I have on Estee Lauder's 709 Love Affair from the ELECTRIC Collection. Also on my nails I'm wearing Spoiled by Wet n' Wild's Thanks a Latte.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word!!! I love this outfit. You look so cute. I love your blog and will definitely be coming back to your site.

    ~Michelle
    peoniesandballetflats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete