Friday, November 30, 2012

Christmas Wish List

Christmas Wish List




So Christmas is only 24 days away and I am so excited! I made a Christmas wish list but obviously, this is my dream wish list cause I can't afford anything there. (I wish I was made of money.. really) Out of everything on my list my favorite are the Jeffrey Campbell Chaplin Spiked Leather Boots! I've been trying to look for affordable and good quality ankle boots for a while but haven't been able to find a pair yet. I love studs/spikes so it makes these boots even more desirable for me! My next favorite item is the Givenchy studded medium Antigona. I mostly own shoulder bags, totes or messengers in my wardrobe and I have yet to find a handbag as beautiful as this Givenchy bag. I love the brown leather and the studs! And the fact that it's a two-way bag is even better! The bag has such a simple design but that's why I love it!  Obviously, I won't be getting any of this stuff from my wish list for Christmas, but I thought it'd be fun to show you guys some designer brand items that I love! What's on your Christmas wish list? 

4 comments: